Section 1.01 ? Principles:
Notice: We may gather and use information as follows:
- Automatic Information / Login: To enable us to provide content that users need and desire, we might collect aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. A Cookie is simply a small data file we place on your computer?s hard drive when you first visit the Web Site (?Cookie?). This file contains a unique number that helps us identify you when you return to the Web Site. Cookies are employed by thousands of web sites to enhance users? web viewing experience. Cookies can neither damage user files nor can they read information from users? hard drives. We combine all usage information provided by such Cookies and we do not monitor your use of the Web Site. Allowing us to create a Cookie on your hard drive will not give us or any other site access to the rest of your computer?s hard drive, and only we will be able to read the Cookie that the Web Site creates.
- Information Use: We may use information for personal identification; to get a better general understanding of the type of individuals visiting the Web Site; to respond to your requests for purchases, comments, or questions; to improve your experience at the Web Site; to collect aggregated site-visitation statistics.
- Limits of Confidentiality: We may disclose certain information about our database to third parties. Below are the circumstances under which we may disclose information to third parties.
We may release any user information if required to comply with law; to enforce or to apply the Web Site Terms and Conditions; or under the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights, properties, or safety of us or our users.
Choice: We give you a choice as to the type and amount of private information we have, as follows:
- Volunteered Information: If you have previously provided certain information (excluding pictures) to us and you desire to remove such information from our databases, or if you do not wish for your information to be disclosed to third parties, you may contact us at [email protected] to remove such information. Once information has been disclosed to third parties, you will have to contact the third party directly to remove or modify your information.
- Automatic Information: Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block Cookies in the future. The ?Help? portion of the toolbar on most browsers will explain how you can prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, how to set the browser to inform you when you receive a new Cookie, or how to reject Cookies altogether.
Security: Webs takes steps to protect your data from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access. While webs uses security technologies to secure users? information, we cannot guarantee that any electronic communications is totally secure.
Section 2.01 ? Children: Users of the Web Site must be at least 13 years old. If a child has provided us with personal information, that child?s parent or guardian should contact us at [email protected] to delete such information from our records.
Section 3.01 ? Third Party Web Sites: Please be aware that the Web Site may have links to third party web sites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. When you click on one of these third party links, you are entering another web site for which we have no responsibility. You may be directed to a third party website in the process of completing offers on our website and should be aware of this. Always check the privacy policies for each page as you may be on a third party website not owned or operated by us. This Notice does not cover the information practices or policies of such third party web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such web sites since their privacy policies may be materially different from our Notice.